At the Tampa Metropolitan Area Y, you achieve more than your fitness goals. Families spend quality time together and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. The Tampa YMCA is more than just a gym.
Tampa Y membership benefits include:
- Access to 13 Tampa Y locations and YMCA Camp Cristina
- State-of-the-art fitness centers
- FREE personalized wellness orientation
- FREE group exercise orientation
- FREE weight loss program
- FREE group exercise classes
- FREE family events and activities
- FREE childcare while you work out*
- FREE Parents’ Night Out*
- Lap swim, splash pads and water slides
- Up to 50% off Y programs
*Included in Family and Two Person Household membership only. Child(ren) must be included on membership. Family memberships consists of two adult parents and dependent children under age 29.
Every day, we change lives by:
- Teaching kids life-saving swim skills to prevent accidental drowning deaths
- Ensuring kids have the things they need to succeed in school and life
- Giving cancer survivors and their families a place to heal
- Educating our community about obesity and chronic disease prevention
Programs and services
When you join the Tampa Y, your membership is so much more than weight room access. There’s something for everyone! Whether you are interested in wellness programs, swim lessons and swim teams, youth sports, group exercise classes, or family fun, the Y has the perfect program for your lifestyle!
Learn more about programs, services and how we help the community in the Tampa YMCA Member Guide.
If you are currently a Tampa Y Here member, please see a team member at your Y location for membership options that include all of the above benefits.